welcome to the Bronze Age
Visitors from all over the world are invited to a journey out of the ordinary, with opportunities to gain inspiration from the pictorial world of the rock carving and insight into the Bronze Age, all set within the context of the rich natural and cultural environment of Northern Bohuslän.
Choose between two journeys :
1. Into the world of rock art ...more
1. Into the world of rock art
This little amazing journey of discovery takes you to the Bronze Age and into the world of rock art. Discover this amazing images that exist in nature and are from the Bronze Age - 3000 years old.
You will among other things, visit the World Heritage Tanums rock carvings where you can walk freely in nature and discover the world unique rock carvings.
You stay with us at Tingvall - close to many rock carvings, the Worldheritagearea, Nordens Ark and Havets hus.
Your Rock Carving Tour includes :
* Accommodation in a chosen room type, breakfast included
* Bicycle, 1 day (hired from Vitlycke museum), with a map that describes 10 different places to visit, which are both rock carvings and other historical points of interest. Explanatory texts in Swedish and English
* Lunch. A packed lunch from us or lunch at Vitlycke museum.
* Bronze Age Path brings you on a magical tour around Vitlycke museum.
* Free entrance at Underslös museum
* Vitlycke museum gives visitors who have bought the Rock Carving Tour 10% discount in their shop.
This tour can be booked, online, over the telephone or by filling in our contact form.
Rock Carving Tour, accomodation incl., price per person
Singel room 970,- SEK, extra night 680,- SEK
Double room 715,- SEK, extra night 425,- SEK